Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Aqurium Trip

On Friday, I visited the Camden Aquarium. There, we saw tons of animals and some, I didn't even know existed! Most importantly, we saw all the animals that we learned about in science. From echinoderms to crustaceans, we saw it all. My favorite of all the exhibits, however, was the shark exhibit! It was so exciting to see all the different species of the fish and even experience them swimming above me. Next, I liked the place where all the different jelly fishes resided. The glowing colors and invisible like skin made me extremely fascinated. The penguins outside was also something I'd like to remember. I remember one of them was facing the wall the whole time I was at that exhibit! It was hilarious! Next, something that really knocked me out was the hippo exhibit. Even though the smell bothered me, I really liked seeing them. I'm not sure why though because all they did was sleep. However, the birds perched above the tank the hippos resided in really rubbed me the wrong way. They looked like they were ready to die! It was really freaky, I don't know what type of birds they were, but their feathers were like falling off and it was just....gross. Well, anyway, to wrap this up, I had a really enjoyable time at the aquarium and I hope to go there again soon in the near future.

No comments: